Effective Date: 11/1/2023:
2. Information Collection
- Personal Information: We may collect personal identification information such as your name, email address, and contact details when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, or fill out a form.
- Non-Personal Information: We collect non-personal information such as browser type, device type, operating system, and the pages of our website that you visit.
3. Use of Information
- The information we collect is used to personalize your experience, improve our website, provide customer service, process transactions, send periodic emails, and for other specified purposes.
4. Information Protection
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. However, no method of transmission over the Internet is 100% secure.
5. Sharing of Information
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information except as described in this policy. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
6. Third-Party Links
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
8. User Rights
- You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information and have the right to access, correct, or delete your personal information.
10. Acceptance of These Terms
- By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our site.
11. Contacting Us